Pholiofy is about to get that much better! We are working on some pretty exciting features and templates for our users to get the most out of there Facebook pages. A popular request was to have the ability to change your Pholiofy tab icon. Your suggestions are very important to us so we are excited to launch this functionality today.
To change your Pholiofy tab icon;
- Login to your Pholiofy and Facebook account.
- From your Facebook fan page, go to the “Edit Page” section, then under the “Apps” section, uninstall the current “Pholiofy Connector” app.
- From the Pholiofy backend, click on the “Connect to your Facebook page” link from the top menu
- At the bottom of the page, click on the ”Click Here” link
- Choose the icon you would like to use for your Pholiofy tab and click “Connect”. You will be forwarded directly to Facebook.
- If you have more than one page, Facebook will ask you to choose the appropriate one. Select the page from the drop-down menu and click the “Add PholiofyConnector” button
Did you know you can also change your tab name directly from Facebook?
- From your Facebook fan page, click on the “Edit Page” button at the top right of your browser, this should automatically direct you to the “Manage Permissions” page
- From the left handside menu, go to the “Apps” page
- On the “PholiofyConnector” app, click on the “Edit Settings” link and enter the new name of your tab
- Click “Okay” and you are done!
Got a suggestions for an addon, template or feature ? Send us your feedback and suggestions and keep an eye out for upcoming features and templates.